Sunday, January 13, 2013

Party Chihuahua

I'm always in the mood for a party....just like this little Chihuahua.  He is a digi design by 2 Cute Ink and right now you can get him for free when you drop by their Facebook page. They are also having a challenge using this image and this card is my entry. 
Products used: Party Chihuahua Doggie digital image by 2 Cute Ink, Copic markers, Cuttlebug embossing folder, MME pattern paper

This image made me think of my own little yellow Chihuahua.  His name is Taco and he is a party doggie too.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! My daughter would love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and very funny. That card is perfect, love the colors and the hexagons in the pattern paper.

    Thanks for saying hi on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteness overload!!!!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete