Monday, January 13, 2014

Tower of Terror scrappy page...

One of my goals this year is to get back to my scrapbooking.  I have a stack of vacation stuff I really want to get into books this year.  So here is my first page of the year.

This 12x12 page is made with the Simple Stories line Say Cheese (I LOVE this line!).  My page has a list of my favorite rides at Walt Disney World.  The picture is an 8X8 size Instagram photo of the Tower of Terror ride that I just took a couple of weeks ago.

 
Thanks for looking!!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up at Paper Issues! We love this and we're featuring it today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page!! Where are you getting your instagram photos printed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get mine done at WalGreens. I use their app.

      Delete