Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Good Fortune Card

I wanted to make a card for the Lawnscaping Challenge, "Clean and Simple" so I broke out my Good Fortune set and got to work.  Who knew clean and simple could be so...well, challenging. ;-)
 
 
 I've always thought fortune cookies were such fun.  Getting a pile of good fortune on your birthday is even better!  This card uses the Good Fortune set, along with the coordinating Lawn Cuts dies, and is colored with Copics.  That's pretty much all there is to it.  Easy, clean, and simple.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the fortune cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card…really cute and simple! I'm just discovering lawn fawn stamps/cuts and I love them.

    Danielle
    @DanielleASB
    ChatterOutLoud.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! fab CAS card :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm.. a pile of fortune cookies would be yummy! This card is perfectly CAS! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete