Sunday, June 8, 2014

Coca Cola scrappy page...

I've finally got around to completing another page for my Walt Disney World album.  This one has pictures of the kids playing in the mist that falls from the large Coca Cola bottle at Hollywood Studios.  It is a perfect cool down on hot summer day in the parks.




This is a traditional 12x12 layout. The background page is just a super light piece of green card stock.  The pattern paper is from Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic) and MME (On the Bright Side).

 The Coca Cola logo was made on the Silhouette using Loki Cola font pack free on the Internet. The other letters are from Simple Stories
.
 The bubbles were made using some of my old clear boarder stamps. I think they were Technique Tuesday, just not sure because the packaging was gone a long time ago.  The dots are Doodle Bug. I thought they sort of looked like a side ways hidden Mickey...and of course, Coke has bubble.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment