Tuesday, July 15, 2014

School Supplies

I'm back today with the 2nd clear release from Some Odd Girl this week.  This one is called School Supplies and it so much fun!  This set has a pencil, crayon, glue with face, and sentiments.  It also comes with a separate little face stamp, so you can add a face to your pencil and crayon if you want.

I made a little sign to hang on door that lets friends know it's home work time.  Putting this sign on the front door will save your student from a lot of disruption...it's also great for a bedroom doors too.
I colored the supplies with Copic markers and paper pieced the label on the glue bottle. The base of the sign is made with chip board, then covered in patten paper.  It should hold up for a long time.

Class is in session over at the Some Odd Girl blog and the other Design Team girls have some fabulous projects to share with you. So be sure to stop by. Trust me, you don't want to be tardy for this clear release!

The most fun part of back to school is School Supplies and shopping for them.  Don't let the kids have all the fun, drop by the Some Odd Girl shop grab these cute little supplies for yourself.





2 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this!!!!! I will be borrowing this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment and following my blog!!
    & WOW this project is awesome!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete